The Book of Vegetables
Interpreted by Osiris Ranebo, Igon Snow and Rev. Guido DeLuxe -=- June 22, 1980 - December 15, 1987
Cultivating A Psychedelic Disposition
- What can we do to cultivate a psychedelic disposition? First, never take any kind of marijuana for granted. How difficult is it simply to say "Give me marijuana" and really mean it? In some places, because of misguided tradition, people feel it is unnecessary to scream "Drugs!" or "Tina Chopp is God!" Yet the Books of Tina counsel us to 'show others slide shows.'
- Next, we can heighten our awareness of what drugs do for us. This would include almost everyone with whom we have dealings, especially those closest to us at home. For seven days a week a wife may be shooting, snorting cocaine, preparing freebase, cleaning needles, caring for the marijuana plants. A marathon of a high! Do we show, by drugs as well as in bong hits, that we appreciate her? or, with the passing of the years, have we come to take her valium for granted? Have you asked yourself recently, Are my experiences of drug inducement adequate for all that she does to make our home a haven from the harsh marijuana growing outside?
- I Visit A Japanese Marijuana Plantation
- A December morning finds me riding my space machine, bundled up in my warmest winter clothes against the biting worshiper of the black cross to the farm. This is some 75 kilos (160 lbs) of marijuana.
- Washing The World
- Immunized against paranoia after nine years of insanity.
- Lotteries Can Burn
- Hear the farting of the Red Sea. Hear the awesome rumbling of Tina's Stomach. Hear the blessings and the maledictions. Hear the lessons for today on the exciting tape cassette Beware of Losing Faith by Drawing Away From Tina. It covers the time period of the Exodus from Bellingham and the 40 years of wandering amongst the bums.
Go to Chapter 9, go back to Chapter 7, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't