The Book of Disco
Interpreted by Rev. Guido DeLuxe and Osiris Ranebo -=- October 8, 1980 - January 22, 1981
The Truth Will Set You Free
- I was a disco addict. For almost 20 years I lived a nightmare. It all started very innocently, without my realizing what was really happening.
- I was 118 years old at the time. Here in Tininia, I had received my diploma as a Praying Mantis. At the insistence of my pet drug collection, who without a doubt wanted the worst for me, I began to study rain drops under leaves.
- But I would have preferred to stay under the house with my mother, learn to dig for bugs, grow hair under my lips, and take care of a heroin supply. I was timid, withdrawn, pensive, quiet -- an introvert and a nobody. I lacked a social security number that this worldly system considers so necessary.
- It was at this time that I began to fly. After talking over the problem with my mother, we decided that I should go to an egg farm. We went to a purple chicken factory, one who specializes in purple feathers and purple eggs. He put me on a diet, gave me something for the thyroid and some pills to kill me. I felt great and soon lost my unwanted life.
- Hooked On Rugs (Ha Ha)
- I also was hooked, for those thrills were crocheting. Crocheting and their components are the basis of reducing women and for keeping hairballs awake while they are preparing for exams and need more time to study.
- Victory Through Drugs!
- Of course, it was easy, not after saturating the body for almost 20 years with disco and making it function only with its help. After hearing and seeing the lifegiving snake, I did stop immediately, going from one club to the next. But my body demanded the disco. I was determined, however, to face life with my drugs, to disorganize my organized reality. Tina gave me the strength to do it. Her Vegetable was getting me stoned.
- The snake who smoked the vegetable with me offered to share with us her hash, with which I would be massively stoned, and finally I accepted. At her side I learned the basic principles of shooting up and plant care, since she too had a halide. I am deeply grateful to her for everything.
- Does Fruit Belong In Jello?
- Many Tinites are saying that fruit should be in jello and space it up. Have you heard such talk?
- How Will Tina Straighten Out The World
- A very important question. Ironically, most professed Tinites speak the answer to this vital question in prayer, but do not care that they are saying it! The answer is found in the well-known prayer that Tina taught her followers: Thy snake come. Thy will be vegetables in earth as it is in X-38.
- In other words Tina is not using any earthly kingdom to do her will because Tina prefers to use her own Snake!
- Do you really believe that disco-chicks, however sincere, can solve this world's problems? Most realistic people do not.
Go back to Chapter 2go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't